Crew Lead - Back of House (Starts at $15.00/hr)
The Crew Lead - Back of House is responsible for the daily supervision of associates during assigned shifts. This position is also responsible for certain managerial functions including training cash and equipment management. In all activities of the role, the Crew Lead - Back of House is responsible for positively impacting store guest experience levels.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee business during scheduled shifts and have a strong commercial focus
- Fully trained in BOH
- Coach Team Members to ensure company standards are met at all times
- Oversees the cleanliness of the restaurant and assigns tasks timely
- Deploys team effectively and coordinates breaks
- Assist guests with questions, comments or concerns
- Performs admins tasks such as daily paperwork, emails and communication
- Sets clear shift expectations to the team
- Understands culinary process and systems with the ability to trouble shoot and solve problems
- Completes daily inventories when part of shift responsibility
- Completes product ordering and accurately receives goods
- Demonstrate positive leadership skills
- Understands and enforces all appropriate personnel policies, and with guidance from Human Resources, related labor laws
- Uses S.O.C.’s to verify Team Member performance and gives feedback to the Team Member and the Management team
- Enforces security and safety procedures on the shift to ensure employee and customer safety
- It is the responsibility of all employees to uphold the mission of the Amy’s Food Safety and Quality Policy. This includes following all Food Safety programs and participating in all required training.
The Crew Lead supervises Restaurant Associates on a daily basis.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a leadership role of a fast food style restaurant.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Must have good computer skills.