Calling Our Creatives!
Calling Our Creatives!
Amy’s Drive Thru
Core Values at Work Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By submitting an entry, I grant Amy’s Drive Thru (“DT”) and Amy’s Kitchen, Inc. (“AKI”) (collectively, “Amy’s”) an absolute, unrestricted, irrevocable and perpetual right to use any or all of my submission in advertising, marketing, promoting, selling, recruiting, packaging, advertising, social media, or otherwise publicizing Amy’s by and through any means, media, devices, processes, and technologies now or hereafter known or devised. I further agree to the be bound by and accept the following rules and the decisions of Amy’s and the judging panel:
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open only to entrants who, as of the entry date, are (i) employees of Amy’s Drive Thru, and (ii) are at least 16 years old. By entering the contest, entrants (and any other individuals depicted in the submission) under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian. This contest is void outside the United States (the United States as used herein shall include the District of Columbia) and is intended for viewing only within the United States.
2. Contest Period. Submissions will be accepted through this platform from [DATE/TIME PDT] through [DATE/TIME].
3. Entry Conditions. To enter the contest, starting [DATE/TIME], entrants must upload a [LENGTH?] video to [LINK] that complies with the content rules described below. Entrants may enter up to five times during the Contest Period. Submissions that are not complete or do not comply with the rules stated below will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Amy’s.
a. Each entry must be taken at an Amy’s Drive Thru location and show how we embody our Core Values (take care of each other, rise to the challenge, invest in getting it right, and we stay true to who we are).
b. Entries must only feature the entrant and must not depict or feature third parties (including but not limited to guests or any other non-employee) unless they are not recognizable. Where an entry depicts employees other than the entrant, the entrant will provide the names of all others depicted so that a photo release can be secured.
4. During Working Hours. To comply with applicable wage and hour laws, all entries shall be filmed and submitted during working hours. Amy’s does not authorize employees to film or submit entries outside of working hours or off the clock.
5. Content. An eligible entry must pertain to working at DT. It must not contain any trade secrets, confidential information, intellectual property of parties other than Amy’s or the entrant (including but not limited to music or logos which do not belong to Amy’s or the entrant), sexually explicit or suggestive content, vulgar or offensive language, derogatory remarks or actions, dangerous activity, promotion of any form of hate or hate group, or threatening behavior. Further, the entry must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or use of any of the foregoing. In addition to disqualification, any content that violates this rule may violate a Company policy; such violation may therefore lead to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
a. Subject to the terms and conditions of the rules, the first 20 entrants who submit an eligible entry will each receive a $25 Starbucks gift card (“Early Entry Prizes”). An entrant may only qualify for one Early Entry Prize; multiple entries will not entitle an entrant to more than one Early Entry Prize. Amy’s reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
b. Subject to the terms and conditions of these rules, a total of [NUMBER] $500 cash prizes will be awarded on [DATE] (“Grand Prizes”). Amy’s reserves to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
c. All prizes awarded will be subject to applicable federal, state, and local tax withholding.
7. Odds. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification. The Winners of the Early Entry Prizes will be selected based upon order of submission to [PLATFORM] following the start date and time of the Contest. The winners of the Grand Prize will be selected via judging to occur within two weeks following the close of the Contest Period. All eligible entries will be judged based on the following criteria, to be evenly weighted: creativity, descriptiveness, and consumer/candidate appeal. Winners will be notified via [EMAIL? TEXT? IN PERSON AT WORK?] on or around [DATE]. A list of winners will be posted in the break room of all DT locations within 7 days of all winners being notified.
9. Disputes. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, without respect to choice of law or conflict of law doctrines. Any dispute that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of the Contest, will be resolved individually (without resort to any form of class action) exclusively before the Superior Court of California, County of Sonoma. By submitting an entry in this contest, the entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, consequential, or incidental damages.
10. Release. By participating in the Contest, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless AKI and DT and their subsidiaries, parents, divisions, or agents and any and all persons or entities responsible for sponsoring or administering the Contest or supplying any prize (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s entry and/or an entrant’s receipt of any prize awarded.
11. Data Collection. Entrants may provide personal information when they enter this Contest. Amy’s collects this information and uses is to a) administer the Contest and b) for marketing purposes. Amy’s may share this information with third parties who need to access the information to perform services on Amy’s behalf.
12. Sponsor. The sponsor of this contest is Amy’s Kitchen Restaurant Holdings, LLC., 1650 Corporate Circle, Suite 200, Petaluma, CA 94954. This contest is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Instagram or Twitter.