Join us in our mission to shake up American Fast Food.
Are you thoughtful, obsessive about quality, and just love a really good burger? Can you appreciate that we taste-tested over 1,000 recipes to create the perfect organic French fry? Do you get why we work directly with local farmers to get our greens and make our own buns and veggie burgers from scratch?
We’re looking for an exceptional crew of passionate food-lovers to help us shake up American fast food with a new organic drive thru.
The Amy’s Drive Thru will be serving fast food classics updated for new American tastes. Think veggie burgers, shakes, and fries made with organic and non-GMO ingredients. Imagine solar panels, a living roof, and fair trade, organic cotton uniforms.
Drive Thru Team Member - $12/hr
- You love helping people.
- You have the patience to answer any question (and you admit when you don’t know).
- You’ve got a great attitude and get that teamwork means jumping in wherever you’re needed.
To apply please visit us in person at the Drive Thru or you can apply online.
Crew Leads (Back of House) - Starting at $15/hr
- You love working with people and have the stellar communication skills to make you a fantastic leader.
- Cooperation and teamwork are second nature to you.
- You get what it takes to make a kitchen hum – a sense of humor, expert juggling, and the skills to navigate a kitchen.
- You’ve got 6 months or more experience working in a kitchen.
More information here.
To apply please visit us in person at the Drive Thru or email us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the story!
- Amy’s Kitchen is Starting a Vegetarian Drive Thru (Time magazine)
- From Soup to Fries: Amy’s Joins the “Clean” Fast Food Club (Civil Eats)
- Amy’s Kitchen Seeks to Shake up Fast Food Industry (Press Democrat)
- Amy’s Kitchen Bringing Healthy Fast Food To Rohnert Park (SFGate)
- Frozen-food Titans Amy’s Kitchen Getting into the Fast-Food Business (SF Eater)